APPROX. WORLD CONSUMPTION OF POLYURETHANE FOAM
FURNITURE AND BEDDING IS LARGEST SEGMENT OF PU
- The major drivers for Indian flexible polyurethane (PU) foam market is an increasing population, particularly a rising middle class in the emerging markets.
- The Indian flexible polyurethane foam market is fast-growing for uses such as furniture, bed mattresses, car seats and two-wheeler seats. Flexible foam accounts for the largest share of the Indian polyurethane industry and will be the faster growing market through the forecast period. Overall consumption of PU foam is expected to increase at an average of 6–7% per year through next year.
- Takshak Foam Industries, TFI is a company with immense experience in PU foam industry and we have established our own manufacturing unit in the name of M/s. Takshak Foam Industries.
- TFI has installed state-of-the-art machineries - specially designed and manufactured to suit the specific customer needs are procured in our manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad. Our wide range of machinery is capable of providing precision, accuracy and quality to the customers as per their specific requirements
- We have team which consist of technical experts and professionals coming from the same field, having wide experience, who strives for developing new products for industrial and domestic applications. Our motto is to give greatest degree satisfaction for the products offered and developing never ending relations with customers.
- We have a wide range of products including PU Foam, Mattress and accessories like pillows, cushions etc. which is suitable to cater needs of both industrial as well as domestic customers.
- Mission:"We are clearly focused on meeting our customers challenges both now and in the future for developing a never ending relationship with our esteemed customers."
- Our commercial, operational and logistics teams fully understand industry's demands and work as a team to offer a product and service that meets the needs of each market sector we supply. Our technical department in partnership with our commercial team continually discuss ways in which we can develop and innovate to meet current and future needs.